Our Managed Azure Sentinel SIEM Service is built in Azure Government and provides a compliant solution to meet DFARS and CMMC requirements. Remedia Security and Azure Government employees are U.S. Citizens and complete a required background screening.
Remedia Security can help your organization deploy and implement Azure Sentinel SIEM. We know all typical SIEM deployment challenges and have completed many successful installations.
- Assess existing infrastructure to gain an understanding of customer SIEM needs.
- Build and configure Azure Sentinel cloud instance in customer Azure tenant.
- Review log types and devices, both on-premises and in cloud and educate customer on relevant log sources to be included in SIEM analytics.
- Assist customer with the on-premises log source on-boarding activities.
- Create alert rules and playbooks matching the customer needs and remediation capabilities.
- Complete initial tuning of alert rules.
- Create custom workbooks/dashboards.
- Continuous fine-tuning of alerts and playbooks.
- Advanced monitoring of availability and capacity of all log sources (cloud or on-premises).
- Analyze and triage events to support event resolutions and incident declaration.
- Track, and document incidents to assist in reporting incidents to designated officials and/or authorities.
- Monthly service reviews.
- Adhoc IoC (indicator-of-compromise) searches in Azure Sentinel logs.
- Custom dashboards with relevant security and compliance information.
- Deployment and management of proprietary alerts and playbooks.
Contact us to learn more about our Managed SIEM services.